Normally people spend a lot of time on their bed, maybe while eating, sleeping, reading or working with laptop.
So when you spend all your valuable time on the mattress, it is very important to clean it properly for well-being reason. With time, your mattress starts accumulating your dead skin cells, dust mites, oil, and soil or due to sweat. Just think, if you breathe the air of all these infecting particles what will happen to your health? You must clean and sanitize your mattress at least once in six months for being clean and healthy.
If you decide to clean your mattress by your own, insert the upholstery tool in the vacuum cleaner and then start cleaning the mattress. But proper scientific cleaning under professional guidance will do better for you. Cleaning the mattress with the fancy steam cleaning machines will give good look and eliminate all the dust particles and dust mites from the mattress. Don’t worry about the cost of cleaning mattress because there are many mattress cleaning companies who offer perfect cleaning at reasonable prices.
The qualified matters cleaning companies give a straightforward price to its customers which are very easy for them to pay. If you are waking up with sniffling, sneezing, headaches and other allergy symptoms it is all due to the dust filled a mattress. The painful sleep is caused due to the dust mites settled in the mattress which feed on your dead skin cells while you sleep. You have to take care of your health and take immediate action of cleaning your mattress. While you take a professional help, most of the cleaning companies offer a reasonable price for cleaning the mattress. Professionals use the truck mounted equipment which will remove all the bacteria, dust and dust mites settled on your mattress.
With the high heat steam, all the particles settled on the mattress will be cleaned up clearly. The experienced professionals will handle your Mattress Cleaning Melbourne at a reasonable cost. So
Most of the mattresses cleaning companies offer a competitive and cheap price which is bearable for the customers. Some of the cleaners don’t even include VAT so it is easy for the customers as they will get good service at reasonable price.
The Process of Cleaning Mattress Include
- Vacuuming: the professionals vacuum the mattress from all the six sides to eliminate the dust completely
- Steam cleaning: 135˚ C bar pressure is applied on the mattress to suck all the dust mites. The high-quality machines are used to complete this process. The clean microfiber cloth is attached to the steamer so that no direct heat is applied to the mattress. No need to worry about the fabric of the mattress. Heat is not directly applied to the mattress and through this process maximum of germs is sucked and cleaning thoroughly.
As you know it is very important and necessary to clean the mattress, it is important and necessary to refresh and deodorize the mattress as well. This is important because it helps to maintain the mattress in a fresh and clean manner. Deodorizing the mattress can really help you to create a fresh and pleasing atmosphere around you.
So, here are a few ways and methods for you that will help you to know how to refresh and deodorize the Mattress Cleaning Services.
Using Baking Soda:
- Using baking soda is one of the best ways to keep your mattress clean and refreshing. Using baking soda not only cleans the mattress but also gives the mattress a great odor and look.
- Try to mix baking soda with few drops of essential oil or water. Pour the mixture in a spray bottle and use it whenever required.
- Spray this mixture on the mattress and allow it to settle for a few minutes. Post to that clean the entire mattress with the help of a vacuum cleaner.
- Make sure you remove the baking soda present on the mattress completely with the help of a vacuum cleaner.
- Baking soda also works really well in removing the deep stains, food spills, and pets accident on the mattress easily.
- Try using any good natural oils such as eucalyptus oil, peppermint, lavender, and lemon. Using natural essential oil will make your mattress smell good and look good as well.
- Try to clean the mattress regularly to avoid bad odor from the mattress and to avoid dust particles and dust mites getting settled on them.
- Use a vacuum cleaner and clean the mattress regularly. Try to dust the mattress twice a day. Make sure you dust the mattress before you go to sleep and after you get up from sleep.
- Dusting the mattress every day will really help in reducing the bad odor, ugly look, and the dust particles.
- You can also make use of organic cleaning agents and perfumes to clean and refresh the mattress.
- Making use of the same blanket and pillow covers so long is not advisable. Try changing the pillow covers and blankets at least once a week.
- Make use of soft brushes to dust the mattress. Do not make use of hard and brittle brushes to dust the mattress.
- Try not using any strong cleaning agents and strong odor giving agents. That may harm the mattress easily to a great extent.
- However, using that type of strong cleaning agents will not damage the mattress to a great extent in s single use. But then using it again and again frequently will definitely damage the Mattress Cleaning.
Thus the above given are some of the ways and techniques that will help you to refresh and deodorize the mattress. Try following those methods and maintain your mattress in a fresh and clean manner. Clean regularly and try to stay in a healthy place!
How to clean the mattress protector? Many of us who have this useful mattress care tool have asked ourselves this question, more than anything else, because there are so many different types of mattress protectors or mattress covers on the market. For those who do not know the main purpose of this tool is to cover the mattress and protect it from stains caused by sweat, urine, menstruation, plus there are some raincoats and more importantly reduce the accumulation of dust mites in our bed.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I WASH MY MATTRESS PAD?
This is a very frequently asked question, if we are based on your Mattress Cleaning Melbourne regimen, if you change and wash the sheets every week, it is recommended that you wash the mattress cover every month or two. However, this may also depend on the type of material used.
CARE FOR EVERY TYPE OF MATTRESS PROTECTOR:
- Viscoelastic foam protector: the first thing to do is to vacuum up the dirt and dust mites accumulated in it. You can use specialized products or a solution of water, vinegar and lemon, leaving it to rest for a few minutes and then wipe the stains with a damp sponge, rinse with a cloth and cold water and finally use a clean towelette to dry and then leave it in the air.
- Cotton Protector: Most of these have washing instructions, generally, you can use the washer and dryer without any problem.
- Protector with vinyl backing: you can use the washing machine with mild soap, if possible, baby shampoo, this type of protector tends not to get completely wet, so try to soak it well in the washing machine. Do not use fabric softeners. The ideal is to mattress cleaning it in the wind but if you use the dryer do it in low configuration and probably need more than one drying cycle.
- Feather protector: this is a protector in delicate ends, so the first thing to do is to check that there are no open seams, if so, it is solved with simple needle and thread. The stains on the protectors don’t come off easily because they usually get to the bottom, you can put some kind of bleach without bleach or hydrogen peroxide on the stains before you put them in the washer. You must use a wash cycle by rinsing twice. As for the tumbler, you must place it in a delicate cycle and stop it every twenty minutes to separate the feathers.
- Egg box protector: Here everything depends on the label, because some of these protectors can be washed in the washing machine while others need more special care. In the stains you cannot use Legia and let it act for a few minutes. These protectors usually require a commercial washing machine or a very large one. If your Residential Mattress Cleaning does not support the washing machine you can use the method of cleaning that we show you for the viscoelastic foam, you must leave it spread on the floor in a place where it gives the sun and wind.
If you are having difficulty sleeping because of asthma, allergies, sinusitis, headaches or eczema, dust mites may be to blame. Dust mites are microscopic creatures that are found on the dead skin cells of humans and animals. Every time we lay down in our beds we shed hair and skin cells and dust mites are transferred to our bedding and mattresses. They prefer warm, humid conditions and thrive in mattresses. They live off the dead skin cells of humans and pets, and thrive in warm environments. In your bed you can find millions of dust mites just waiting to strike. When it comes to getting rid of dust mites there are several approaches. Some are more effective than others. Mattress Steam Cleaning will get rid of these unwanted creatures and give you a better night’s sleep. For the best results you may wish to hire a professional mattress cleaning company.
Mark’s Mattress Cleaning is your well known mattress cleaning company in Melbourne. Here at our cleaners can sanitize your mattress, a process which uses UV-C light will destroy dust mites, germs, bacteria and any waste matter. This is a chemical free process that uses a purpose designed cleaning tool. It will eliminate 99.9% of DNA based organisms fungal spores, viruses, bacteria, and other harmful debris, which are living in the bedding.
Our mattress cleaning experts use superior tools to clean your mattress and make it hygienically clean. Our cleaning method and processes ensure that we clean, disinfect and sanitize it with machines and multiple special organic cleaning agents. We offer mattress steam disinfection and mattress dry cleaning service in Melbourne. We effectively lift surface stains while providing your mattress with a deep clean. Your mattress is free from dander, dust mites, pet dander and other allergens – all through our special green treatments!
When sometime you think about your mattress then it sustain a lot of wear and tear. All time your mattress should be suffered with stains, dust and ordinary body odors and lot of daily abuse. So only washing your mattress is not the key solution to keep them clean and they don’t solve the problem. When you provide only washing to your mattress then after a short time of period it should be trapped with some allergic problems associated with dust mites, and the very real threat of bed bugs, and you have several great reasons to keep your mattress deodorized and cleaned. At that time you also choose steam cleaning of your mattress because it is an excellent way to thoroughly clean your mattress. Steam cleaning of your mattress provides them dryness from internally. As you know when you try to clean your mattress then they will certainly wet and dampen your mattress. After a time that mattress saturated with moisture is a breeding haven for mold and bacteria and it won’t take long till your mattress is completely ruined.
At that time steam cleaning helps you. It not only removes embedded stains but also sanitizes all surfaces and kills bedbugs, mold, bacteria, dust mites, and most pathogens. With the help of steam cleaning you won’t be able to see dust mites with your naked eye. You all know that millions of mites can exists in a normal double bed. Their build up, along with the dust can affect and cause asthma. Mark’s Mattress Cleaning This week special on Mattress Cleaning Melbourne 10% off.
How to steam Clean your Mattress:-
- When you start for steam cleaning then firstly you use vacuum cleaning your mattress to remove any surface dust and debris present. This is best done using the hose and a suitable hand tool, such as the upholstery supplied with most vacuum cleaners. You also use baking soda by sprinkle over your mattress before vacuuming to help with deodorizing.
- After vacuuming your mattress you use steam cleaning of your mattress. Steam cleaning of your mattress saturates all the water from your mattress. If your steam cleaner does not include a cloth, use a separate cloth to surface blot stains. Clean any cloths used for blotting stains in your laundry. The benefits of steam cleaning are that the mattress will dry much quicker than using soap and water.
- After that dry clean your mattress. For that firstly you remove all the bed sheets and sprinkle bicarbonate soda or baking soda over the mattress. This soda will act like a sponge drawing out dirt and moisture. After that leave the soda in place for 24 hours then vacuum the mattress clean.
- After steam cleaning, allow the mattress to dry completely before you use it again. This may take between two and six hours. If it’s a sunny day, you may want to ask someone to help you carry it outside. This will help with the drying process and give your mattress a fresh, clean fragrance.
Our mattress is appropriately covered and looks fresh and clean but in actual there are number of bed bugs, dust mites and other dead skin flakes are on mattress. Just changing bed sheet on regular basis and using anti-pest spray is not enough to keep your mattress clean and for proper sleeping. To stay bed bugs away, you have to get your mattresses cleaned on a regular basis. Dozens of mattress cleaning professionals are out there.
Mattress is made of springs and foam so dust mites and dust be gathered easily. Skilled cleaners know the safest and most efficient ways of cleaning for dirty mattresses. Normal vacuums fail to get rid up every dirt particle off a surface.
If you would like to get your mattress carefully cleaned, then you should hire Mark’s Mattress cleaning Melbourne. We use only Eco friendly products which are safe for human health but detrimental for bed bugs and mites. We do not even produce tainted odor and are friendly to your skin. We will make sure that your mattress is carefully cleaned and it’s totally free from dust, fungus and mites.
Sleeping on a clean mattress provide you totally peace of mind while sleeping. If you suffering from any of the following?
- Allergy, asthma or eczema
- Regular Sneezing
- Itchy Eyes Or A Runny nose
If your answer is yes it’s time to clean your mattress for a good and healthy sleep. Call Mark’s Mattress Cleaning Melbourne, we will deep clean your mattress to take out this excrement problem and give you peace of mind. Our skilled and experienced cleaning team specializes in dust mite treatment for mattresses, providing you with the means to eliminate the pest and dust mites. When it comes to proficient mattress cleaning and mattress stain removal, our professional services are always the ones to trust. We will sanitize your mattress and left smelling enjoyably fresh, allowing you to have the nonviolent night’s sleep you deserve.
As you all know mattress is a perfect home to dust-mites, bacteria and other allergens making regular Mattress Cleaning so important. When you go to bed at night, you probably want to feel relaxed and ready for some good night’s sleep. If your bedding should be clean and nice-smelling then it works like a charm and send you dozing in practically no time.
Marks Mattress Cleaning in Australia is among the first professional mattress cleaning service to be offered when we launched the service in 2011. We are the first company to clean mattress using a 100% dry and chemical safe mattress cleaning technology and are manufactured by the world’s original mattress cleaning technology inventor. The mattress makes an ideal breeding ground for dust mites because the mattress is warm, humid and collects high amount of human’s dead skin flakes that are shed every night when you sleep. Besides dust mites and dust, the mattress also contains your body fluid residue, bacteria, and other micro organisms.
Professional Mattress Cleaning for all Fabrics:-
Rarely all people realise that their mattresses need some form of maintenance as well. With time they accumulate a considerable amount of dust and are surely crowded with those microscopic germs called dust mites. For the purpose of refreshing your mattress, we can apply hot water extraction which is quite effective as it deals very well with accumulated dirt and many types of household stains.
Excellent Mattress Cleaning Services knows how much you try to keep yourself free from bacteria with frequent hand washing, bathing, and keeping your home free of germs. Our mattress cleaning services continue that desire to be germ free by sleeping in a clean bed. Even children often enjoy sleepovers, which bring in bacteria and pollen from another home.
So at last, to maintain your bedroom hygiene, your mattress requires regular cleaning to rid those harmful particles accumulated in the mattress, but not with shampoo and water. Even not any professional does not recommend cleaning your mattress with moisture and chemical as they can damage the mattress comfort and upholstery material.